
She says.................
I believe
in laughing
and kissing
and snuggling
and teasing....
not necessarily in that order
I believe
in listening to the songs
and let my radio on all day long.
Different songs inspire me
to catch the thought of art.
I believe
in a non-fancy beauty regimen;
I use whatever's on sale.
I buy bargain stuff,
Branded thingy is but expensive.
Beauty does not have to come in price.
I believe
in exercise.
i think about it all the time
but i dont feel like really doing it lately...lol..
I believe
in my hippie hipster jeans.
With fancy blouses togo on the top
or simple tees.
With simple sneakers on my feet,
or nice flat shoes
even shiny high heels;
Match w small earrings..
or fancy enormous size earrings.
I wear them all the time now
I believe
in a good attitude,
in open mind,
in speaking out,
in true friendship,
in discussions,
in LOVE
That wht make me a better person.
I believe
in the worst negative critics/comments,
it is but to use the words for my advantages.
The most critical words -i believe can bring about most positive results:
as that it isn't the words themselves that hurt us,
but instead the way we react to them
I believe
in myself
as a good heart person..
not so much as a good looking person!
If I have to choose in between the two,
Being reminiscence as the 1st Category
-I'd rather be!
((IMg origin by DeviantArtist))