Song By Carlos Santana feat. Macy Gray: Amore
[Warning: this write below may content Explicit Mind]
Imagine She Laps-Dancing You:
I am standing in front you..dancing..
move move move my hips
move move move my shoulder
move move move my body
my both hands move graciously
then up up up and play with my long hair
I am turning around to have you seeing my back
move move move my hips
move move move my shoulder
move move move my body
my both hands move graciously
then up up up and play with my long hair
I am turning around now facing you and coming closer closer to you
move move move my hips
move move move my shoulder
move move move my body
I bent down then my both hands reach for your face
and I give you a light kiss on your lips
move move move my hips
move move move my shoulder
move move move my body
Then take my both hands to move graciously
and up up up to play with my long hair again
move move move my hips
move move move my shoulder
move move move my body
Then I am sitting on your laps with my legs open wide
my both hands move graciously
move move move my body
move move move my chest to touch yours
and move move move my shoulder
my both hands move graciously
then up up up and play with my long hair
move move move my hips
move move move my body
move move move my chest to touch yours
and move move move my shoulder
my both hands move graciously
then hold your face i kiss your lips lightly
oh yes i know i know you want me
move move move my hips on your laps
i can feel you hard
yes i know i know you want me
move move move my body
move move move my shoulder
move move move my chest to touch yours
yes i know i know you want me
i know i know you want me
move move move my hips
move move move my body
move move move my shoulder
move move move my chest to touch yours
i can feel you hard
i know i know you want me
yes i know i know you want me.......
