the Selkie's Story and the Siren's Song »
Dance to your life,
Universe is a profound stage..

Dee AngelicalDevilishAngel Me

Angel - Sarah Mclachlan


ID: Selkie d'Siren
Nick: Mermaid
Statistic: 5'7" 128lbs
Eyes Color: DarkBrown
Hair Color: DarkBrown w highlight

Zodiac: Aries
Turn on: Trustworthy
Turn Off: Impostor

Childhood Ambition: News Reader
Fondest Memory: Smo told me I am LOVED

Last Purchase: Sunglasses
Favorite Movie: Remember Titans, Gattaca, Somewhere in Time, LotR, Interview w/the vampire
Inspiration: Songs
DreamLand: Bali

Preference Color: Black~White~Purple
My Interests: Art, Mermaid, Writing, Beach, Friendship
Personal Style: GoodTaste shouldnt cost anything extra!

Favorite Place: Howard Park of Tarpon
Ghetto: EastLakes Community Lib
Activities: Swimming, Belly Dancing, Kick Boxing
Residence: Pinellas County

Hair Care: Matrix Sleek Look
Skin Care: Clinique
Cosmetic: MAC
Nail Polish: Revlon
Perfume: Champagne Yvresse by YSL
Drink: H2O
Indulgence: Chocolate

When I was very young
all I want to be is Being Clever
and Kind,
over the years I've learn
that it's much harder to be kind
than Clever...


..the Younger Me dream of becoming a ballerina
as I grow older,
I turn to be a real vampirella....