Feat. Song: Love is Stronger than the Pride by Sade
Oh!
Who would want tobe the EnchantedMermaid,
chanting lonesome,
stroking lengthy beautiful hair all day long,
with a pretty comb so precious,
beneath the profound ocean,
in a delight wave,
On a glorious throne?

ME
I would be the Only EnchantedMermaid,
whose while stroking my long beautiful hair,
with a precious pearl comb that oh so prominently dazzling,
beneath the profound heavenly blue ocean,
in a delight of enormous wave,
on my glamorous throne..
I would rather chants lonesome,
to the MotherNature for the widespread universe,
I shall hymns the mantra:
"Let love
be the light for the song that swing my sensation
to shine down the path before my passion.."
Then I shall continue to recite:
"Who is it that love me?
Who is it that love me not?"
And All the HumanKind on the DryLand
And the SkyDancerMan upon the OpenSky
So does the Merman in the ProfoundOcean
would turn their heads and hear the cry,
all will look out to the sea,
to find me..
all will die in their hearts for the love of DeeMermaid,
except that SpecialOne who DeeMermaid desires..