the Selkie's Story and the Siren's Song »
Dance to your life,
Universe is a profound stage..

be mine now

Feat Song. Gife of Light



I think we shall talk tonite
and chat the nite out
and dare to share the tale
and laugh,
love,
and lust??

Let's laugh the joke tonite
and have a big gig over it
please hold me tight
close close to your heart
not just tonite
but tomorrow nite
and the nite after tonite.

I shall whisper to your ear
so sweet and so tender
and I shall sing to your mind
so melodious and fine

I can hear you sigh
under your sweet lips
soft and musical
on my yearning ears
dont you feel shy
oh my baby
I am here waiting just for you.

Hold me tight,
close close to your heart
and make me yours not just for tonite
you arent asleep yet alert
for I always am here mingle with your spirit.

You are free to love me
and I am free to have you
so hold me close to your heart
and make me yours not just for tonite